Survey Results from Players at Clubs Using APT-Forward LEDs
Survey Respondents' Comments
- These lights truly transform how I am able to see the ball at night. It has made night play fun and exciting again. The only downside, I now have no excuses for my game.
- Appreciate the Club doing this.
- Unlike the bright LEDs at some of the other area clubs, these are NOT blinding when you look-up to hit high overheads or wire shots.
- A vast improvement.
- I like that the lights go on immediately, are much brighter than the previous lights and appears that the cost was very reasonable.
- Light seems very natural - there is no yellow tinting that came from our old lights. As a result, I definitely see the ball better. My issue with LEDs has always been the spotting that occurs on so many courts - but these LEDs have somehow completely eliminated the spotting issue!
- Best upgrade to the paddle courts in my three years of playing.
- Really great decision.
- Big improvement and should pay for themselves over time.
- The new lights are a great improvement. Feels like you are playing at the US Open when you walk onto the courts. Much better than the bigger LED lights at places like XXXXX CC.